Protect Florida’s Seniors Who Reside in Senior Living Communities. We Need Your Help and Support!
Proudly representing more than 29,000 seniors who call one of Florida’s assisted living and memory care communities home!
Florida Argentum, the Florida Chapter of Argentum has achieved much in our first few years –
- Assembled a highly capable Board of Directors to lead us;
- Grown our name recognition and brand throughout the state;
- Developed an extensive grassroots organization, hosting legislators for events in member communities and testifying before legislative committees;
- Forged meaningful relationships and
- Became a resource for executive, legislative and agency leadership
- Fought for and against policies and bills that influence your everyday operations, and the care that you are able to provide to your senior residents.
All of this is extremely important, both for the coming legislative session and for the long-term future and success of our Association. Equally important, is the success of our political committee, the FL Argentum PAC. The FL Argentum PAC is how we show legislators and legislative candidates that support our efforts and our mission that we likewise support and appreciate them, and it is an indispensable tool in helping to shape the attitude that the Florida Legislature takes towards issues important to the assisted living industry, as well as issues important to the seniors that we serve.
We Need Your Help and Support
As a professional and robust association, we must have an equally robust PAC. FL Argentum’s success depends on a healthy FL Argentum PAC. That is why, with your support, we have set an extremely aggressive, but achievable goals to raise money for the future of our profession!
PAC Information Presentation (PowerPoint)
Please Make A Contribution Today!
Every little bit that you can spare will help us to reach our goal. Consider it an investment in your career, your association, and the future success of our industry!
You can also Mail your check, payable to FL Argentum PAC, to: FL Argentum, 2292 Wednesday Street Suite 1, Tallahassee, FL 32308
FAX Your Contribution Form to (850) 583-4873
Florida Argentum PAC is a political action committee established by the Assisted Living Federation of America, under the laws of the State of Florida. FL Argentum’s PAC Committee will make contributions to political candidates seeking state and local office, political organizations, and to political parties who have demonstrated their commitment to these principles.