A message from FL Argentum Member Guardian Pharmacy:
Please be advised that in anticipation of Hurricane Irma, we are in the process of planning for your continued medications needs. We encourage you to follow these guidelines.
- As a first line for inquiries, please contact your customer service representative. This allows the phone lines to be free at the pharmacy for true emergencies.
- For those of you evacuating, please be sure to advise your Customer Service Representative of your relocation destination and contact information. (Remember to take your MARs to accompany your medications. For those of you on eMAR, please double check your back up methods should the power go out.)
- If you are on cycle, and your cycle is due next week, we are preparing to deliver by the end of this week. Please familiarize yourself with when your cycle runs out.
- If you are on a 7-day cycle, we will be preparing to send your cycle out early, and we may be sending you a 14-day cycle rather than a 7 day cycle.
- If you are On Demand (not on cycle), please do a thorough audit of your med carts and pull stickers if you have less than a 14-day supply. Pay special attention to control meds, inhalers, liquids and other bulk medications. Your medications may not be delivered immediately due to the staging required. We will make every effort to deliver these by Saturday. IF YOU ARE OUT OF MEDS, PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF IT ON THE FAX.
- We have the support of sister pharmacies in the event of our location needing to close temporarily due to damages or imminent threats.
The well being and continued medication management of your residents/patients is of our utmost concern. Working together, we hope to achieve the highest quality of continued medication management as possible during time of impending threats.
Guardian Pharmacy of NWFL
212 N. Wilson Street
Crestview, Florida 32536
PHONE: (855) 306-3003
FAX: (855) 306-3004